Posts from my blog
Tim BeasleyManaging Partner - Birmingham Office
Tim qualified as a solicitor in 1992 and has been a member of the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel since 1996. He is also a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and Push Bikes, the Birmingham cycling campaign. Tim joined Levenes in 2000 and was made a Partner in 2004. He is the Managing Partner of Levenes Birmingham Office. Tim exclusively acts for the victims of all types of accidents but particularly specialises in cycling and motorcycling accidents, accidents at work and serious brain injury claims.
Tim’s expertise and experience in Brain and Head Injury claims work has been recognised by Headway, the leading Brain Injury charity which has appointed Tim as a member of the Headway Solicitors Directory 2016.
Tim leads a dedicated team who act for Polish accident victims, amongst other languages. Tim has considerable experience in claims arising from accidents abroad where issues of jurisdiction arise.
Outside the law, Tim enjoys cycling (he cycled from Lands End to John O’Groats in 2015) and canal boating, which he has pursued extensively in England, Ireland, Belgium, Holland and France. He holds an International Certificate of Competence for the navigation of powered craft in Inland Waterways.
Related news articles
- Operation Close Pass and Cambridgeshire Police
- Levenes partner cycling from London to Paris for charity
- Levenes acting for cyclist victim of hit and run
- Cyclists often ARE insured!
- Bike Camera Footage Wins Case For Cyclist
- Levenes Partner’s Expertise in Brain Injury Work recognised by Headway
- Levenes Partner is calling for space for cycling
- Fundraising for The Macular Society
- Cycling Accidents Liability in Europe, a comparison- Part Two
- Cycle Accident Liability in Europe, a comparison- Part One
- Levenes Partner attending European Conference of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pushbikes Bristol Road inspection
- Pushbikes ride along Bristol Road
- Cyclist and Lorry Driver See Each Other and Nothing Bad Happens
- Levenes at the London Bike Show 2013