Accidents we've helped people claim for recently
- 22/11/13: Accident - Bow Roundabout, London
- 12/9/13: Accident - Bordesley Circus Roundabout
- 9/8/13: Accident - Copenhagen Street, London,N1
- 19/7/13: Accident - Salisbury Rd, London NW
- 31/5/13: Accident - Waterloo Roundabout, SE1, London
Accident - Willesden Lane / Coverdale Road, London
|Accident date:||Monday 12 Oct 2009|
Cyclist is shunted by a non observant car driver at a junction.
Injuries / damage
Fractured right collarbone. Grazes to right shoulder. We also received damages for bike repairs, damaged clothes and a damaged watch.
Our client was cycling on Willesden Lane at 7:30am, whilst displaying two front flashing lights and wearing a reflective jacket. As he proceeded past the junction with Coverdale Road, the third party pulled out without looking properly, and attempted to drive across Willesden Lane, with the intention of continuing into Coverdale Road. As a result, the third party vehicle collided directly into our client, and the impact pushed him into Coverdale Road.