Accidents we've helped people claim for recently
- 22/11/13: Accident - Bow Roundabout, London
- 12/9/13: Accident - Bordesley Circus Roundabout
- 9/8/13: Accident - Copenhagen Street, London,N1
- 19/7/13: Accident - Salisbury Rd, London NW
- 31/5/13: Accident - Waterloo Roundabout, SE1, London
Accident - Salisbury Rd, London NW
|Accident date:||Wednesday 18 Jun 2008|
Motor vehicle turns into side road across the path of a cyclist and causes an accident.
Injuries / damage
Fracture to right knee, abrasion to both elbows, large cut to left upper side of abdomen, bruises to the chest, psychological injuries.
We also recovered damages for: Loss of earnings, care and assistance for three months, replacement bicycle, physiotherapy treatment and travel expenses.
Our client was riding his bicycle on Salisbury Road on his way back from work, when a car that was driving on the opposite direction of the same road suddenly turned right across the cyclists path. This caused our client to collide with the side of the vehicle and fall to the ground.