Accidents we've helped people claim for recently
- 22/11/13: Accident - Bow Roundabout, London
- 12/9/13: Accident - Bordesley Circus Roundabout
- 9/8/13: Accident - Copenhagen Street, London,N1
- 19/7/13: Accident - Salisbury Rd, London NW
- 31/5/13: Accident - Waterloo Roundabout, SE1, London
Accident - Station Road / Church Road Roundabout, Birmingham
|Accident date:||Thursday 04 Jan 2007|
The client was cycling across a roundabout when a car pulled off and hit the rear wheel of the push bike.
Injuries / damage
Soft tissue injury to elbow. Bike beyond repair, helmet cracked.
Early in the morning the client was cycling his pushbike to work. He was wearing high visibility vest. It was still dark and the road surface was wet. The traffic was light. The area where the accident happened was well known to the client as he used this route to get to work on regular basis. When he was cycling across a roundabout a car pulled off and hit the rear wheel of the push bike. The client was knocked off his pushbike. The car did not stop, just drove away. The client called for an ambulance and the police from the scene of the accident. The ambulance came immediately and took him to hospital.