Accidents we've helped people claim for recently
- 22/11/13: Accident - Bow Roundabout, London
- 12/9/13: Accident - Bordesley Circus Roundabout
- 9/8/13: Accident - Copenhagen Street, London,N1
- 19/7/13: Accident - Salisbury Rd, London NW
- 31/5/13: Accident - Waterloo Roundabout, SE1, London
Accident - Regent Street / Little Portland - London
|Accident date:||Saturday 25 Apr 2009|
Motor vehicle driver opens his front door in the path of a cyclist causing a collision.
Injuries / damage
Fracture to right collarbone, Soft tissue injuries to hand, arm and shoulder. We also recovered damages for medical expenses, travel expenses, care & assistance, bicycle repairs and damaged clothing.
At approximately 12:05pm our client was cycling southbound on Regent Street. The third party, who was stationery in his motor vehicle, suddenly opened the front door of his vehicle, into the path of our client’s bicycle. Our client was unable to take any evasive action and collided into the door with his right shoulder, which propelled him onto the side of a passing bus, head first.