Accidents we've helped people claim for recently
- 2/12/11: Fatal Accident - Abbey Street / Tower Bridge Road
- 15/7/09: Accident - Lewisham Way, New Cross, London
- 3/4/09: Accident - Bow Road A11 / Alfred Road, London
- 29/7/10: Video Accident - High Road / Westbury Avenue, Turnpike Lane
- 25/4/09: Accident - Regent Street / Little Portland - London
Accident - Lewisham High Street, London
|Accident date:||Monday 24 Nov 2008|
Cyclist is hit by a right turning car that did not give a proper right of way.
Injuries / damage
Our client suffered severe concussion, bruising & grazing on forehead, bruising to the jaw
Our client was cycling on Lewisham High Street, when a third party driving a car suddenly attempted to turn right into a car park, and in doing so turned across the path of our client who had the right of way. As a result, a collision occured.