Accidents we've helped people claim for recently
- 22/11/13: Accident - Bow Roundabout, London
- 12/9/13: Accident - Bordesley Circus Roundabout
- 9/8/13: Accident - Copenhagen Street, London,N1
- 19/7/13: Accident - Salisbury Rd, London NW
- 31/5/13: Accident - Waterloo Roundabout, SE1, London
Accident - Lewisham High Street, London
|Accident date:||Monday 24 Nov 2008|
Cyclist is hit by a right turning car that did not give a proper right of way.
Injuries / damage
Our client suffered severe concussion, bruising & grazing on forehead, bruising to the jaw
Our client was cycling on Lewisham High Street, when a third party driving a car suddenly attempted to turn right into a car park, and in doing so turned across the path of our client who had the right of way. As a result, a collision occured.