Accidents we've helped people claim for recently
- 22/11/13: Accident - Bow Roundabout, London
- 12/9/13: Accident - Bordesley Circus Roundabout
- 9/8/13: Accident - Copenhagen Street, London,N1
- 19/7/13: Accident - Salisbury Rd, London NW
- 31/5/13: Accident - Waterloo Roundabout, SE1, London
Accident - Hurst Street / Skinner Lane, Birmingham
|Accident date:||Thursday 06 Jul 2006|
Cyclist was hit by a car emerging from a side road without stopping
Injuries / damage
Cyclist suffered knee and shoulder injuries.
Cyclist was travelling along the cycle lane on Hurst Street. A car emerged from Skinner Lane without stopping and hit our client on the side. The cyclist was using pedal clips and was unable to unclip in time to prevent falling on his side. Such was the force of the impact, it was highly questionable whether had he been able to unclip, it would have made any difference.
Defendant was convicted of careless driving