Accidents we've helped people claim for recently
- 22/11/13: Accident - Bow Roundabout, London
- 12/9/13: Accident - Bordesley Circus Roundabout
- 9/8/13: Accident - Copenhagen Street, London,N1
- 19/7/13: Accident - Salisbury Rd, London NW
- 31/5/13: Accident - Waterloo Roundabout, SE1, London
Accident - Great Dover Street, London
|Accident date:||Wednesday 22 Dec 2010|
At the Great Dover Street / Nebraska Street junction. The client was hit on the right side of their bicycle.
Injuries / damage
Bruising and lacerations to right knee and elbow (elbow became infected). Ligament damage to both knees. Whiplash injury to right shoulder and upper back.
Ar approx 08:30 pm the client had been cycling in a southernly direction along Great Dover Street and had reached the junction with Nebraska Street. The client had nearly crossed the junction when the third party attempted to make a right turn on to Great Dover Street from Nebraska Street, colliding with the right side of the client's bicycle.