Accidents we've helped people claim for recently
- 22/11/13: Accident - Bow Roundabout, London
- 12/9/13: Accident - Bordesley Circus Roundabout
- 9/8/13: Accident - Copenhagen Street, London,N1
- 19/7/13: Accident - Salisbury Rd, London NW
- 31/5/13: Accident - Waterloo Roundabout, SE1, London
Accident - Earls Court Road, London
|Accident date:||Tuesday 13 Jul 2010|
Cyclist was attempting to enter Brahman Gardens when a car drove in to the client's left side. The client was thrown from her bicycle into the road.
Injuries / damage
Muscular pain in neck and lower back, bruising to right leg and right hip.
At aporox 10:20 am the client was cycling to work. She was waiting at the traffic lights. As the lights changed to green, she began to cycle across Earls Court Road, intending to travel straight ahead onto Brahman Gardens. The client was established in Earls Court Road when the third party drove through a set of red traffic lights and collided in to the client's left side. The client was thrown from her bicycle into the road.