Accidents we've helped people claim for recently
- 22/11/13: Accident - Bow Roundabout, London
- 12/9/13: Accident - Bordesley Circus Roundabout
- 9/8/13: Accident - Copenhagen Street, London,N1
- 19/7/13: Accident - Salisbury Rd, London NW
- 31/5/13: Accident - Waterloo Roundabout, SE1, London
Accident - Bishops Way / Bonner Road, London
|Accident date:||Wednesday 16 Feb 2011|
Ms Denyer back wheel was hit from the rear whilst passing a junction
Injuries / damage
Fracture to right elbow. Impact to her head. Grazes on ankle and foot.
Ms Denyer was riding her bicycle along Bishops Way and had almost passed the junction with Bonner Road when our client's back wheel was hit from her rear left direction. A claim has been submitted to the insurers of the third party vehicle, and they have conceded liability on behalf of their insured. We have obtained medical evidence from a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, and we will be updating the medical evidence further, once our client has undergone a further operation on her injured elbow.