Latest news on Twitter
Recently added to our accident map
- 22/11/13: Accident - Bow Roundabout, London
- 12/9/13: Accident - Bordesley Circus Roundabout
- 9/8/13: Accident - Copenhagen Street, London,N1
- 19/7/13: Accident - Salisbury Rd, London NW
- 31/5/13: Accident - Waterloo Roundabout, SE1, London
Our specialist Cycle Injuries department is led by keen cyclists and experienced personal injury lawyers. We have years of experience in successfully representing cyclists on a no win no fee basis who have been injured through no fault of their own. Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
How we can help you with your Cycling Injury
"I was knocked down by a car but they didn’t stop, can I make a claim?"
If you’re not sure if you have a claim check our Can I claim? page.
"I’ve had to pay for physio and a new bike, I want to claim!"
Then get in touch with our expert team and Make your claim.